2013 Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forum member 6gun recently took these pics at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. He posted one photo and I knew I had to change my 2013 order from Silver to Terrain. With his permission I am posting all three pics as there seems to be a lack of Terrain photos in the wild.

2013_Terrain1.jpg

2013_Terrain2.jpg

2013_Terrain3.jpg

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It' not bade, but just not for me. I still think it looks like cream...reminds me of my parents Olds Delta 88 from 1986 or when ever. The bead lock rims look better than I would have expected and I really like the lights. Sticking to blue and fighting off urges to buy mods now instead of holding my $ for the linex, rust proofing, etc. that needs to be done right away......Ugh it's only $

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first few pictures I ever saw of the terrain color kinda grew on me, but now seeing these pics make me hate it again, looks like just a weird off-white color in that lighting

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the first few pictures I ever saw of the terrain color kinda grew on me, but now seeing these pics make me hate it again, looks like just a weird off-white color in that lighting

i have to agree not a fan at all. now if they would have come out with an army olive drab that would look awesome and would be the color on the top of my list.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats the same color toilet paper I use!!!
No offense to all who like it im just saying it is the same...