2013 SCREW 800A interior photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering. I am considering not getting the lux package. My search for interior photos has pretty much come up empty. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lux does NOT get you a color on the interior. That's a completely separate option. I can't take time right this moment to find pics, but it looks all goofy without the Navigation.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not in a 2013 it won't. That's the 2010 - 2012 dash.

attachment.php

There's a tiny one captured from Ford.com.

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said similar...not same

Not in a 2013 it won't. That's the 2010 - 2012 dash.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

See post #29 for pics, just ignore the color options.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/raptor-changes-year-year-15443/index3.html

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Must have photo shopped the ones in the Raptor changes year by year thread. But yes, Swoop has the correct interior for 2013

OP
OP
R

rcmorgan540

Reaction score
So you still get the large screen if you don't get nav but you add backup cam? I have seen the photos of the small "info" screen. I am guessing that's what you would get and the backup can would be in the rear view mirror.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering. I am considering not getting the lux package. My search for interior photos has pretty much come up empty. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

mines completely stock. ill get some pics up when im more sobur.. soberer...less inibritaed...initbriatud.....uh...yu get the idea. if i remember.....

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks!

Just get it loaded.. once u get it.. u wont regret.. 801A gets almost everything..