2013 Lockpick Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svennw

Reaction score
I am looking to install Lockpick on my new 2013 Tux Black Raptor. Has anyone done this to a 2013 yet? I can play my slingplayer, NFL Sunday Ticket and iPad video through the A/V and want to be able to do this while on the move. Mainly for long trips with the wifey when one of us has idle time (safety first for my Raptor & wife).

Their website shows the 2013 as modifiable and am considering doing this myself as the video looks doable - but is on a 2012.

Attachments

• Raptor NFL Lockpick?.jpg
    Raptor NFL Lockpick?.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 227

SlingingMerc

Reaction score
I have one on order for my 2013, I'll let you know how it works. They show on their website that 2013 Ford Raptor is compatible with the "Mytouch" system they sell.

OP
OP
svennw

svennw

Reaction score
Hook up Question

It appears that the install is really just cableing inline with the existing cables to the display. The only question I have is it appears you have to have the update module attached to the USB port of cableing so you can do software updates in the future. I assume this can either be cabled to the console compartment or to glovebox to keep it out of sight. Have you thought where you might be putting yours?

Keep me posted - not wild about tearing down a $50,000 vehicle but I can follow instructions and it sen fairly straight forward.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am considering the same product so please update us after your install.

I have one on order for my 2013, I'll let you know how it works. They show on their website that 2013 Ford Raptor is compatible with the "Mytouch" system they sell.

Last edited:

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on ordering one last week and I called them just to make sure the part number was correct before I ordered one. The guy on the line told me that they are still in R&D/ testing for the 2013 Ford Raptor MFT Lockpick. Just a heads up and something to look into. Coastal Electronic Technologies, Inc. (321) 574-5011.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did they add in front camera capability yet for the OEM front camera to turn it on whenever you want?!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, last i heard was that they were in the final stages of building a piece, but i guess they havent perfected it yet. i was hoping to get a truck still, but i think i will wait for nav tv and then explore what they did instead. unfortunately it was too late to change my order so my truck has no camera