2013 Factory Ford Beadlock Wheels - Add to my order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw them today at the Ford Racing rig display at the Parker 425. Sure wish I would have ordered them! They look awesome!

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added them to my order and two weeks later got a vin, I think it speeds it up!

... But really, I don't think it would delay it, and how would you know anyhow? Do it!

Or call svt and ask if there is a hold on them still...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The beadlock is just an awesome looking wheel. It's my personal favorite and if the delays are gone with it, I may very well add it to my order next week. Appreciate all the input so far.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered them on my Terrain. And, I just ordered the locking rings from Ford Racing
to complete them - just in case. BTW - the locking rings are Made in USA!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that's really the case, I wouldn't get them. I don't foresee replacing the BFG with another set of stock BFG so that would not be good. I definitely plan on upgrading after the stock tires wear down to Duratracs or Toyos. Something along those lines. And it would be nice to avoid the China angle if possible as I do prefer buying good 'ol USA stuff if at all possible.

Any ideas for wheels? Looking for black without all the spokes. It's why I like the beadlocks and soon to be Method NVs.

You can run ANY tire with them still setup with the "beauty ring", and Ford didn't say they WON'T work with any other tire with the beadlock ring, they just said they've only been tested with the OEM tire on and the beadlock ring. I'm sure other brands will also work, but you can't expect Ford to test every brand tire for them.

And avoid China stuff so you want to avoid the OEM wheels, but looking at Methods? Those are Chinese wheels too, and typically OEM chinese vs aftermarket chinese, the OEM stuff is usually higher quality.

I just had the OEM beadlock wheel installed today (with the decorative ring) and LOVE the look. I have a 2013 silver

The Ford Racing and OEM are one and the same. ( see picture of my OEM wheel stamp on inside of wheel). I spoke with the Ford racing Rep and he spoke with their chief engineer asking why they are not releasing the wheel even though Ford Racing shows having them in stock, answer; They need to go through extensive on and off road testing before they receive Ford Racings stamp of approval and only then will they release the wheels for purchase. However, Ford dealerships will sell now if you're will to pay their ridiculous premium!

Did you end up getting some money back for them to at least price match to the Ford racing price?

OP
OP
WyoStorm

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I know they're Chinese wheels too. It's really frustrating because I'd like to buy all American but you either can't or they are astronomically higher. Heck, none of us would even have a car if we wanted 100% USA parts. I do prefer to buy American when at all possible but I'm also realistic and know it's just not possible all the time.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
It is possible to buy american wheels for your raptor..... Anything automotive made in china is a *************. Actually scratch that... Anything from china is a POS