We are now dealers for StickyWhips!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
StickyWhips Suction Cup Whip Mounts are a GREAT idea. They are for use on your truck when you go to an OHV area that requires a whip. This is a no-fuss, no-nonsense deal. If you have a 5/16 whip you are set, if you need a whip we will be getting some standard whips in next week.

We were out at Pismo beach last weekend and realized we didn't have a flag for the weekend so our buddies at Stickywhips gave us one to try out and needless to say we HAD to have them. They really do work!

Check them out here

StickyWhips Suction Cup Whip Mount

$28.99 +$5 shipping

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! We think it's a great idea too, and we love them. We were stuck without a whip and I ran this thing hard on my truck all weekend. I only had to re-adjust it one time because I was doing some whoops and hadn't properly cleaned the surface of the truck. But everyone runs these things out at Pismo beach where there is a $500 fine for not having a whip!

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. Will it hold a 3/8 whip? I did not see anything on their website, but the sleeves on the install video look pretty tight. Just curious, whips are cheap.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very cool. Will it hold a 3/8 whip? I did not see anything on their website, but the sleeves on the install video look pretty tight. Just curious, whips are cheap.

They sure will! We've gotten them to work with whips as big as 1/2 with a 3x5 flag on it! The general rule if thumb is the thicker the whip, the more rigid it will stay at higher speeds

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Awesome! Can't really argue with the price either!