We do Installs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Live around the LA area or Chatsworth? We will install any Rigid Industries, Baja Designs, or VisionX lighting kits on your Raptor and we have good prices!

Feel free to give us a call for a quote!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's your address? I usually go to Chatsworth every day. When I drive down DeSoto I see a building with 2 Red Super Crew Raptors parked outside. Is that your place? (I don't see a sign there).

I have two Rigid Duallies with lights that are out. Are you a distributor for them and if so, can you fix them for me?

I'm interested in some other stuff as funds permit...

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's your address? I usually go to Chatsworth every day. When I drive down DeSoto I see a building with 2 Red Super Crew Raptors parked outside. Is that your place? (I don't see a sign there).

I have two Rigid Duallies with lights that are out. Are you a distributor for them and if so, can you fix them for me?

I'm interested in some other stuff as funds permit...

We're on 9601 Owensmouth, Suite 29 all the way in the back. I know which building and which Raptors you're talking about but that's not me. That's right next to Bear Trailersports and I pass by them all the time.

I am a distributor for Rigid and can send them out for repair under warranty for you, you'd just have to supply me with an invoice from whoever you purchased them from so I can show proof to Rigid as long as they were an authorized dealer.

Stop by! We will be there all day tomorrow working on a Raptor and same with Thursday!

James