StickyWhips Safeglo LED Suction Cup Whip Mounts available NOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been thinking about ways to mount my 12"x16" American flag on my truck. Is this a viable option for that? I would like to mount it on the rear window and not stick over the cab any. Will this work?

I dont think this would be the right application for it, unless you were planning on using a whip to mount the flag on, unfortunately

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Here's the package deal guys

StickyWhips Suction Cup Whip Mount & 6' Safeglo LED Whip Package

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool.. my truck pic got used by a site vendor! :win:

Here's something else that surprised me with the suction cup mounts. Even with all the dust and sand in Pismo, my paint wasn't marred, scratched, or anything! When I took the whip down, there were just 2 clean little dust voids...that thing didn't budge!

Here's a pic showing how bright the LED's are on the Safeglo whip!
532009_10200612786701405_1025464118_n.jpg

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Here's something else that surprised me with the suction cup mounts. Even with all the dust and sand in Pismo, my paint wasn't marred, scratched, or anything! When I took the whip down, there were just 2 clean little dust voids...that thing didn't budge!

Hell yeah!! So good looking :)

Appreciate your support Paul

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Looks great puddle! If you had it to do over, would you go with a solid color or stick with the multi (red/white/blue)?

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great puddle! If you had it to do over, would you go with a solid color or stick with the multi (red/white/blue)?

I never do anything over... I get it right the first time! :signs8:

I really like the multi, but if I HAD to do something different...I'd probably run 2 solid colors...I think that'd be a cool look.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my sticky whip wired up & stuck to the back window. Love this thing & looking forward to a trip to the dunes!
(That is NoahBusa's Hayabusa in the background)

Attachments

• StickyWhip.jpg
    StickyWhip.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 97
Last edited: