Rigid Industries Raptor Lighting (40", 20", and Dually Fog Kits)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will I have any problems from police using the d2's as fog lights? and just wondering if I will be blinding people if I use them as a supplemental driving light. Would I be able to aim them to prevent this.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will I have any problems from police using the d2's as fog lights? and just wondering if I will be blinding people if I use them as a supplemental driving light. Would I be able to aim them to prevent this.

We get this question a LOT, and honestly out of all the kits we've sold not one has come back and told us of any issues with the law. When a customer is worried about this, I recommend the D2 in a driving beam, with either both pair white or one white and one amber. You can definitely aim them and we really do recommend you aim them once installed to make sure they are as much out of oncoming traffic eyes as possible. Once this is done, you are good to go and you will LOVE the light that comes from these!