Rigid Industries Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, after some discussion with members regarding lighting, and what you guys would prefer, we have decided to stick with Rigid Industries as the Group Buy pick. So here's how it will work, we will have the following kits available for Group Buy, and if there' something you want that's not on the list, please call or PM us for pricing.

1. Rigid Raptor Dually D2 LED Fog Light Kit
2. Rigid Raptor Dually LED Fog Light Kit
3. Rigid Raptor Dual 4" LED Light Kit
4. Rigid Raptor 20" Lower Grill LED Light Kit
5. Rigid Raptor 40" Upper Grill LED Light Kit
6. Pair of Dually LED Flush Mounts
7. Pair of Dually D2 LED Flush Mounts

I can't publicly list what the discount is, but I can guarantee you will be happy with it. Please PM us or call us for pricing

We need at least 10 people to commit to this group buy, so after you've PM'd or called us for pricing, add your name to this list and we will get you squared away with payment and shipping info after we have 10 to the list.

Thank you!!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha well I alread have my light canons I'm just thinking about what I should put on my RPG race line front bumper I just ordered haha I have about 6 weeks to decide before it gets here!

igxqrrl

Reaction score
OK, I'll use my inaugural post to get this group buy started...

1. igxqrrl -- D2 fog kit + dually flush