rigid flush mount d2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James awhile ago somewhere I seen an teaser add for rigid lights that could be mounted in the bumper flush and I thought they said would be out in may any word on these

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes i done did saw the same add for them there rigids and are curious too as well as intrested in buying them if they was in stock when are they gonna be

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys,
I have not heard anything recently about this. I do know that they were talking about releasing something for the SR-M's in a flush mount by May but never heard anything further. I will look into this on Monday and let you all know via this thread

Thanks and have a great weekend!

OP
OP
trxhonda

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I found where I seen them check out the video on youtube (don't know how post link) just search for Rigid Industries D series flush mount install andd is says they should be available late May 2012

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look like D2"s that attach and screw in from the front face of the bumper. Looks very cool. They are made by Rigid themselves so if you call them directly they should be able to tell you when they are available.