Now selling Recon Illuminated Emblems!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have any real pics of them? maybe on a truck? or just pop open a box and snap a few?

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will take some as soon as I can. I won't have any for a few weeks though

I too am interested in some actual on Raptor pics.

Also, what are the color options?\

I saw yellow and red, but wasn't sure of the color of the one that looked white or blue.

I am concerned of the legalities of red lights not at the back of the vehicle and if the white/blue one is blue, it being legal anywhere on a vehicle (non-police).

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am interested in some actual on Raptor pics.

Also, what are the color options?\

I saw yellow and red, but wasn't sure of the color of the one that looked white or blue.

I am concerned of the legalities of red lights not at the back of the vehicle and if the white/blue one is blue, it being legal anywhere on a vehicle (non-police).
i was always told if its not on the front its ok. one of my buddies runs blue marker lights on the side of his flat bed cummings.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue lights are illegal ANYWHERE on the vehicle... red can only face to the rear. At least that's the law in CA.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, for us folks in CA I would stick to amber. White would probably be just fine but IMO the amber compliments the truck the best