MobArmor Magnetic Phone Mounts @ Alternative!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got mine from Alternative super quick and just had time to install. This is one awesome mount. The phone becomes one with the vehicle. I debated like hell on where to actually mount it. Almost went with where Jimbo has his but ended up above that point up and to the right of the 4x4 knob as I liked the line of sight better. I was worried about access to the knob but there's a good 2 inches to spare behind the mount and no issues there. Either spot and I think you're golden.

Nice :)

D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS do you think an iphone 5 in a lifeproof case would fit the large mount, i plan on getting a 6 but not for some time

Sorry for the delayed response. I just tried putting an iPhone 5 in a Lifeproof Fre' case and the large mount is barely too big. You could probably put something in it to make it work as it only needs less than 1/4", if that. Otherwise you are having to get the next size down.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We just got a huge shipment of these mounts in stock!

The Mob Mount is the ultimate smart phone mount for action sports and spirited driving – on or off road. Mob Mount’s anodized aluminum phone clip will last years into the future with top quality U.S.A. craftsmanship and design. Mob Mount is easily adjustable to fit a variety of current smart phones and the design has future phones in mind. The magnetic vehicle mount is attached to a unique pivot housing that allows 70 degrees of tilt and 360 degrees of rotation for any viewing angle. The vehicle mount will include two steel mounting disks that stick to the dash of your ride and give the magnet base a secure place to attach.
Patent pending design.
What is in the box
1x Mob Mount Magnetic Black
2x Steel mounting disk
1x Instructions

Phones and Cases compatible with SMALL Mob Mount
iPhone 3G & 3Gs with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender.
iPhone 4 & 4S with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender & Commuter, LifeProof.
iPhone 5, 5C, & 5S with bumper cases, soft cases, OtterBox Defender & Commuter, LifeProof.
Phones that are compatible Mob Mount without case.
Samsung S3*, S4*
LG G2 *
LG Nexus 5*
HTC One M7 *
HTC One X *
iPhone 6*
(*) Use of a case may render your device non-compatible.

New Large Mount Supports these devices:
iPhone 6 w/ case
iPhone 6 Plus
Samsung Note 2 and 3
Sony Xperia
Samsung S5 Active
S5

PURCHASE HERE:
MobArmor

Any discounts before I order?