James ROCKS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wanted to give a shout out to James for all his help this past summer to get the 6' SafeGlo whip fitted to the truck and the camp locator. He was even working over his vacation in Florida to ensure Nicole and I had what we needed before we went on our Memorial day camping trip. It was a huge hit at the camp ground and at the dunes.

Here is my write up on the whip.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/led-safeglo-whip-17695/#post286704

Camp locator write up to follow...

THANKS JAMES.
We appreciate all the help and great customer service. Your very flexible to work with.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A bump for James.
I ordered the kick ass horn blaster kit. I spoke to him about using it as an on board air system too. He says no problem. I wanted to upgrade the Viair compressor from the Heavy Duty, to the Constant Duty. After some discussion, it was determined that it wasn't needed.

James puts in the order the next day for me. Later that night a get a phone call. Hey, the Heavy Duty compressor is out of stock. We are sending the Contestant Duty compressor instead.

Win win for me and James!!

Definitely a solid vendor to do business with. James had also fielded many questions I've had on other products that I've purchased from him. And he got my SafeGlo whip fixed up for me after I crushed the power input at TRR.

There are not to many vendor stickers on my truck, but Alternative Offroad is one of them.

Thanks James, you rock bud!!

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's good to hear joe! James is a great guy and one awesome vendor!

I have a few stickers on my truck haha but none from James ;) hmm that's odd! Haha

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A bump for James.
I ordered the kick ass horn blaster kit. I spoke to him about using it as an on board air system too. He says no problem. I wanted to upgrade the Viair compressor from the Heavy Duty, to the Constant Duty. After some discussion, it was determined that it wasn't needed.

James puts in the order the next day for me. Later that night a get a phone call. Hey, the Heavy Duty compressor is out of stock. We are sending the Contestant Duty compressor instead.

Win win for me and James!!

Definitely a solid vendor to do business with. James had also fielded many questions I've had on other products that I've purchased from him. And he got my SafeGlo whip fixed up for me after I crushed the power input at TRR.

There are not to many vendor stickers on my truck, but Alternative Offroad is one of them.

Thanks James, you rock bud!!

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

Thank you VERY much Joe!! I truly appreciate your feedback and continued support!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

That's good to hear joe! James is a great guy and one awesome vendor!

I have a few stickers on my truck haha but none from James ;) hmm that's odd! Haha

Shipping today :)