Introducing the new VisionX Optimus LED "Light Cannon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The VisionX Optimus LED Driving Light features new IRIS Reflector Technology for ultimate distance and Prime Drive for the best LED performance. This new series comes in both a dual and single LED models. The Optimus provides ultimate distance from a super compact housing.

For those of you looking for not so much "raw lumens" but for the ultimate distance and a spot/pencil beam from an LED light, this is the light you've been looking for. The Optimus series provides the ultimate focus for long range lighting by producing 693 ft. of usable light from a single 3.5" tall, 10-watt LED

Available in a single or a dual light, in black, white, or chrome! PM us for pricing

Attachments

• optimus2.jpg
    optimus2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 171
  • optimus3.jpg
    optimus3.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 183
  • optimus4.jpg
    optimus4.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 171
  • optimus.jpg
    optimus.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 187

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So when you say "useable light" what kind of illumination are you getting at 693'? Are you talking enough to effectively identify an obstacle in the road at that distance?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. I have one of these on display, I will post some pictures up tonight or tomorrow night and turn it on down the street and attempt to capture it with the camera

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the doubles.

Those things would look dope on some Outlaw hood mounts.

Someone do it.... Right meow.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like the doubles.

Those things would look dope on some Outlaw hood mounts.

Someone do it.... Right meow.

You and I think alike, that's why I'm asking these questions. I had been mulling over moving my M&R lights down onto the bumper anyhow. I might be asking for these for Christmas depending on the price.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

James, PM sent.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to get a set of these to put on my Outlaw mounts...but I'd want to relocate my HIDX to a new bumper. Gotta get that first I guess. Hmmmm... my birthday AND christmas are coming... :head3:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those are sweet! I wonder if you could make one portable?..like say a spotlight? and maybe with a red filter over it? :smile:

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd love to get a set of these to put on my Outlaw mounts...but I'd want to relocate my HIDX to a new bumper. Gotta get that first I guess. Hmmmm... my birthday AND christmas are coming... :head3:

Oh yes these would work good on those mounts, what kind of bumper were you thinking?

Those are sweet! I wonder if you could make one portable?..like say a spotlight? and maybe with a red filter over it? :smile:

You probably could. Seeing as they did their solstice solo pods with a pistol grip mount, I would assume you could probably do something, but this light is at least 3x bigger than the solstice pods. It's a pretty large light, but the reason it is, is because of the large reflector = long distance