Hornblasters Train Horn Kits!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Raptor owners installed the Conductor set up yet? I am looking for the perfect place to mount the kit before I buy one, I really want this Mod!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any Raptor owners installed the Conductor set up yet? I am looking for the perfect place to mount the kit before I buy one, I really want this Mod!

It's weird I've sold about 3 or 4 of these kits to Raptor owners but I have no idea where they ended up mounting them. Over the rear diff seems to be the best spot

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's weird I've sold about 3 or 4 of these kits to Raptor owners but I have no idea where they ended up mounting them. Over the rear diff seems to be the best spot

If you can find out, please let me know I will buy one from you and have a few Raptor friends that will also :peace:

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any risk of getting mud, water, dirt in the horns in that location?

I have this same set on my F150 in that location, and I haven't run into any problems and I've had them on for over a year now. They're ABS so they won't rust and they're easy to clean out. No problems yet

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
where do you mount the horns themselves? And also im interested in the $270 kit but it doesnt show the compressor in the pic. How big is that one? ]

Thanks

The horns are what I was referring to before, we put the 4 of those above the rear diff housing, and mounted the compressor and tank along the frame rails where we could get to it easily for filling tires, etc.

The $270 kit is just the horns only, no compressor, tank, lines, etc

Thanks!

Just spoke to my customer today, he said he had brackets made for the horns and put them behind the grill, painted them and he says it works great

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should have the customer do a write up on it. also pictures would help:birgits_tiredcoffee
The horns are what I was referring to before, we put the 4 of those above the rear diff housing, and mounted the compressor and tank along the frame rails where we could get to it easily for filling tires, etc.

The $270 kit is just the horns only, no compressor, tank, lines, etc

Thanks!

Just spoke to my customer today, he said he had brackets made for the horns and put them behind the grill, painted them and he says it works great