Hornblasters Train Horn Kits!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so it seems that it rests at + and goes to - when activated. thats not uncommon. that - should be going to the train horn relay correct?

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yukon, Post some pics of your mounting location when you can. What kit did you get? Hope you figure out the wiring problems.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so it seems that it rests at + and goes to - when activated. thats not uncommon. that - should be going to the train horn relay correct?

According to horn blaster, yes it should go to the horn relay and the other wire of the relay to ground. When the horn wire is positive, the other should go to the battery with an inline fuse.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, the other wire of the relay should go to power. the relay needs power and ground to work, so if its connected to power, then the ground from the horn will be the ground for the relay.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a circuit to allow you to switch from normal horn operation to train horn operation with the flip of a switch and maintain the ability to use ur steering wheel as the horn function.

I got it figured out last night. Not sure if it's the same as what you have shown, but it works.

I thought I had to tap into a wire under the dash that was from the steering wheel horn switch. Turns out all I had to do was tap into the wire just before the physical horn under the hood. I was trying to do both the other night, per the horn blaster schematic.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh no, just one... so you interrupt the signal glad it worked!
I got it figured out last night. Not sure if it's the same as what you have shown, but it works.

I thought I had to tap into a wire under the dash that was from the steering wheel horn switch. Turns out all I had to do was tap into the wire just before the physical horn under the hood. I was trying to do both the other night, per the horn blaster schematic.

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)