Holiday Deals from Alternative Offroad!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys! With Christmas and New Years quickly approaching, we thought it would be ideal to offer forum members some special pricing. From now until New Years, forum members take an additional 5% off of our already low pricing and if your order is over $250, it ships free! We must warn you though, that anything coming from Rigid Industries is going to be about 2 weeks (they're slammed right now) until it ships... BUT you can still order them up now and take advantage of the awesome discounts that we're offering!

Here's some of the products that we offer-

The first picture is a Rigid Industries Dual 4" Kit and also shows the Dually Fog Light Kit.

The second picture is a 40" Upper Grill Kit

The third picture is a 20" Lower Grill Kit

And for those of you who were drooling over the train horns in our intro post, here's a set of Hornblasters Train Horns!

Check out the site Alternative Offroad - UTV & Buggy Lighting and Accessories | UTV Lights | LED Off Road Lights | HID Off Road Lights | Communications | Safety Equipment | and if you are looking at anything in particular, shoot us a PM and we will get you a coupon code to use for ordering. Thanks guys!!

** No free shipping on train horn kits, but call us and we can get you a discount on shipping!

Attachments

• RGDRPTRLG2KIT-2.jpg
    RGDRPTRLG2KIT-2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 82
  • RGDRPTRUGKIT-2-1.jpg
    RGDRPTRUGKIT-2-1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 86
  • img_6723_43.jpg
    img_6723_43.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 88
  • RGDRPTRLGKIT-2.jpg
    RGDRPTRLGKIT-2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 78

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about some hornblasters and the extra discount sounds great. Is there a special promo code we need to place it directly thru the site?

Sent from my iPad mini using RaptorTalk

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Haha, I think that means you just need to offer it again. especially since I also didn't notice it was from last year and added it to my Christmas Gift Buying guide:gr_grin:

or if you don't let me know so I can remove it from there, or you might end up with a few PMs