Group Buy- LED Lighting- Checking Interest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all! I just wanted to see who would be interested in a group buy on auxiliary lighting for your trucks.

I'm open to suggestions: what would you guys rather see? Rigid Industries, VisionX, or Baja Designs light kits? Fog lights, 20" or 40? Give me some ideas and whatever seems to be the most requested we will do a group buy on to help you guys out!! I would like to see at least 10 people in this group, so give me some suggestions as to what you would buy.

Here are our top selling kits-

Rigid Industries D2 Fog Light Kit
Rigid Industries Dually Fog Light Kit
Rigid Industries 40" Behind the Grill Lightbar
VisionX 21" Xtreme Lower Grill Lightbar
Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit

Out of these, which would you get?

Thank you!!

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a light bar. Does anyone have video or photos comparing "behind the grill " output with mounted in the open? Based on the percentage of closed versus op on the grill I could imaging a 20" mounted in the bumper equalling a 40" behind the grill but what do I know

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need a light bar. Does anyone have video or photos comparing "behind the grill " output with mounted in the open? Based on the percentage of closed versus op on the grill I could imaging a 20" mounted in the bumper equalling a 40" behind the grill but what do I know

There should be something around.. but yes, I've heard it's about the same. Some say the 40 is more some say the 20 is more. It has got to be close, since I've heard numbers of up to 40% of light is lost behind the grill. Although it does have its benefits- looks good, clean, much less chance of theft, less chance of damage due to debris, etc.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish I had this when I bought my lights from you. But I've been happy with my D2 figs and the service that alternative offload provided. Quick and great customer service