FRF Exclusive!! Sale Until 12/20!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all! We are offering another sale for those folks who missed out on the Black Friday deals we had last week.

Time to get those last minute orders. Whether you are ordering for yourself or for someone else, we have some great deals on the top names!

Rigid Industries, Baja Designs, VisionX, Alternative Offroad are all included in this sale so PM us for a great deal on that light kit that you've been wanting to pick up!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do you guys have amber covers that snap onto LED bars? I have a 30" (ebay bar) and 40" (TMX Blackhawk bar) that I want to get amber covers for driving in rain/snow.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't like these threads.

santa-claus-smileys.gif

What I want Alternative Santa to bring me for Christmas:
- Rigid flush mounts for my rear bumper
- Amber euros covers for my Light cannons
- Amber cover for my 21" Visionx light bar

Last edited:

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you guys have amber covers that snap onto LED bars? I have a 30" (ebay bar) and 40" (TMX Blackhawk bar) that I want to get amber covers for driving in rain/snow.

Ditto.. I'm looking for an amber and a smoked cover for a 20" eBay bar..

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha aww a little Alternative Santa Christmas List!! Props to you lol

As far as covers, I believe I have heard the Rigid covers will work with some import bars like Totron but honestly I cannot be 100% certain as we have never tested it nor do we have any import bars to try on, unfortunately. But if you get them and they don't work you can always send them back for a refund!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can you shoot me a PM for ambers for 30" and 40" bars then? I'm interested in at least trying out the 30" to see if they'll fit both my ebay and blackhawk bars. I plan on running it full time on my 30" bar anyway.