Conducter 232 kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wondering what the price is for this kit with shipping 22407... And where is recommended to mount the tank. I have a add bumper with a winch so not much room up front. Would the bed be okay I also have a toneo cover on the bed but think it has enough air space. What do you guys think

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You're looking at $545 shipped to 22407. If you have a tonneau cover over the bed I would definitely mount as much as possible in the bed. You could put the tank, the compressor, and the pressure switches all in the bed, horns can be run and mounted under the frame rails or along the frame rails. If you don't want to put your comp/tank in the bed, you could also just mount them under the bed along the frame. It might take you some time to figure out exactly where you want to mount the stuff, but once you have it figured out, you'll breeze through the install! Thanks!

OP
OP
M

may28th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that thing is pricey. ncould you do and extra 5% off for a nice guy. Want them but a little steep. Let me know thanks.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn that thing is pricey. ncould you do and extra 5% off for a nice guy. Want them but a little steep. Let me know thanks.

They do have a cheaper kit, its the 228 kit, it runs 5 psi less, but it's still a great kit and very loud. We can do that for $510 shipped. Unfortunately I can't go any lower on the 232 kit, that price for $545 is on sale, retails for $550 plus shipping. Either kit will be awesome and you'll love it

Thanks!