Awesome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I contacted James at Alternative Offroad on Monday because i am heading to Pismo this weekend and needed some items. yes, i know, i procrastinated...... I need a snatch strap and a couple shackles. after going back and forth through text and phone calls, i finally decided on what i needed. The only problem was that it was now too late to ship on Tuesday. so first thing Wednesday he makes sure that my order is shipped and gave me all the tracking info i needed. unfortunately i did not check that email and ended up texting him trying to get my shipping status. Once again he was polite and updated me on my order.

Well its Friday....... AND I HAVE MY PACKAGE!!!! since i am leaving tomorrow morning i needed them by today. My snatch strap is a monster and so are the shackles. kick ass.... i cant wait for someone to get stuck tomorrow so i can try them out. haha

James, you have been very helpful in picking out what i needed and getting them shipped here when i needed them. I am recommending you and your shop as the place to go, not only for good pricing, but way more important, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. thanks for all your help and getting me my stuff before the weekend.

Noah

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks so much Noah! Hope you had a blast this weekend, and as weird as it sounds hopefully someone got stuck so you could test out the strap!

Thanks for the awesome review, I look forward to working with you again soon!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I contacted James at Alternative Offroad on Monday because i am heading to Pismo this weekend and needed some items. yes, i know, i procrastinated...... I need a snatch strap and a couple shackles. after going back and forth through text and phone calls, i finally decided on what i needed. The only problem was that it was now too late to ship on Tuesday. so first thing Wednesday he makes sure that my order is shipped and gave me all the tracking info i needed. unfortunately i did not check that email and ended up texting him trying to get my shipping status. Once again he was polite and updated me on my order.

Well its Friday....... AND I HAVE MY PACKAGE!!!! since i am leaving tomorrow morning i needed them by today. My snatch strap is a monster and so are the shackles. kick ass.... i cant wait for someone to get stuck tomorrow so i can try them out. haha

James, you have been very helpful in picking out what i needed and getting them shipped here when i needed them. I am recommending you and your shop as the place to go, not only for good pricing, but way more important, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. thanks for all your help and getting me my stuff before the weekend.

Noah

kiss ass.......j/k. i have dealt with them before and they are a great company to deal with

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much Noah! Hope you had a blast this weekend, and as weird as it sounds hopefully someone got stuck so you could test out the strap!

Thanks for the awesome review, I look forward to working with you again soon!

Poor guy didn't even get to use his ******** this trip. :(

I DID! I DID! i got to use them. monday morning i had to pull out a couple of first timers. one was a dodge ram 1500 hemi..... unfortunately it was only 2 wheel drive and street tires. and the other was his buddy in a toyota tacoma.....2wd..... both stuck side by side. i would have gotten pics, but i had to get them out quick since my wife and kids were waiting for me to get back to go riding.