4'th Of July Sale @ Alternative Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just gotta say I ordered a 6' Safeglo LED Whip from Alternative and when it came I was confused how to wire it as I saw no wires. I called them a couple days later and asked how to do the wiring and I guess there was supposed to be a RCA cable in there.

The gentleman whose name escapes me now, sorry, started to say how they check each order and mid sentence stopped and just said don't worry we'll send you one today. I had it two days later and all was good.

They could have gone the route of oh we check all orders our warehouse guys are perfect and would never. Instead they did what was right and sent one.

A++ service from them and would def order again. Thanks Alternative!

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just gotta say I ordered a 6' Safeglo LED Whip from Alternative and when it came I was confused how to wire it as I saw no wires. I called them a couple days later and asked how to do the wiring and I guess there was supposed to be a RCA cable in there.

The gentleman whose name escapes me now, sorry, started to say how they check each order and mid sentence stopped and just said don't worry we'll send you one today. I had it two days later and all was good.

They could have gone the route of oh we check all orders our warehouse guys are perfect and would never. Instead they did what was right and sent one.

A++ service from them and would def order again. Thanks Alternative!

Anytime :) Glad to hear you were happy with the service!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The gentleman whose name escapes me now, sorry, started to say how they check each order and mid sentence stopped and just said don't worry we'll send you one today.

his name is JAMES and has one hell of a customer service reputation. now you know why. hell yeah, james