4th of July SALE @ Alternative!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are giving an extra 10% on almost all orders until Monday night!

Some exclusions do apply, not all products qualify for the discount. Please PM us for details!

Coupon Code- 4thofjuly

Happy Independence Day!!

u6y4y5us.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking for the fog light mounts but those don't look like their on sale... :(

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it does. 10% off exclusions were race radios, atv/utv stuff I think he said

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, but even with the 10% off! they are still $85 which is what everyone else is selling them for. :(

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm wanting to put some fog lights in, but likely going to get cheap Chinese knockoffs. I can't see me spending $150 per light x 4. But regardless I need that nice looking bracket mount for the Rigid fog lights. It seems like the solution to provide a stable fog light platform on the Raptor without resorting to fabrication, which i couldn't do anyway.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm wanting to put some fog lights in, but likely going to get cheap Chinese knockoffs. I can't see me spending $150 per light x 4. But regardless I need that nice looking bracket mount for the Rigid fog lights. It seems like the solution to provide a stable fog light platform on the Raptor without resorting to fabrication, which i couldn't do anyway.

With the discount you could get a Rigid Dually kit with brackets and wiring for right under $440 shipped

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the discount you could get a Rigid Dually kit with brackets and wiring for right under $440 shipped

Aaaaaaargghhhhhhh. This forum keeps sucking me DRY! LOL!

Let me go check that kit out.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ok, if I'm wanting these lights to serve the traditional fog light purpose, which ones do I want? Spot or flood? And is the color a preference thing or is there some other purpose?

And how long will the sale last? I need to get paid...

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Aaaaaaargghhhhhhh. This forum keeps sucking me DRY! LOL!

Let me go check that kit out.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ok, if I'm wanting these lights to serve the traditional fog light purpose, which ones do I want? Spot or flood? And is the color a preference thing or is there some other purpose?

And how long will the sale last? I need to get paid...

Id do one set spot and one set flood. The whites are good all around the ambers will do better in adverse driving conditions such as rain, fog, snow, hail, dust, etc. The amber light will penetrate through that better than white light will.

Sale ends Monday night!