Switching out exhuast...MRPB, Black Widow or Dirty Deeds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting, I just got the MBRP turndown with no resonator but have yet to take it out on a highway run. Oh well

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Dirty Deeds hands down.. Nice and quiet when idling and cruizing... Loud when opening up on the road... No droning what so ever!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner :)

Yep, it kills that low frequency drone, so even though I can hear my exhaust, it doesn't make cruising miserable anymore. I commute an hour each way and freeway driving is no big deal. Before with my straight pipes turned down under the bed, driving it long distances would wear me out a lot more

Freedom

Reaction score
20170616_172227_zpstjywyper.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

hilgerone

Reaction score
Contacted mbrp and they sold me the parts to get it the rest of the way back. Should be delivered today. Hope to get it installed yet this week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, it kills that low frequency drone, so even though I can hear my exhaust, it doesn't make cruising miserable anymore. I commute an hour each way and freeway driving is no big deal. Before with my straight pipes turned down under the bed, driving it long distances would wear me out a lot more

You did a muffler swap only? Left the res in?