Stock exhaust tip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this on a trail ride last Saturday... Not sure what I hit, but it was clearly stronger than the tire, mud flap, and exhaust tip. Anyone have a stock tip laying around that I could purchase from you?

I have also looked around for aftermarket, it appears Ford Racing has a tip that looks like it slips over the stock one. Not a big fan of the chrome look, but some steel wool could take care of that.

Anyone have the Ford racing tip that can comment if it was a slip on? Maybe I could cut the end off and put the tip on what ever is left.

Also not sure if this could be bent back out.

Attachments

• Exhaust tip.jpg
    Exhaust tip.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 187

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the craft same thing. I pulled the tip off and cut it back approx 4 inches. The tip now is back from the body panel so if you hit it ,it will not go into the body. I think it looks a lot better cut back

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unbolted mine and yanked it off, spray painted the exhaust from the muffler back in matte black and it disappeared, looks clean and still quiet. I love it. The exhaust doesn't quite go to the tire.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this on a trail ride last Saturday... Not sure what I hit, but it was clearly stronger than the tire, mud flap, and exhaust tip. Anyone have a stock tip laying around that I could purchase from you?

I have also looked around for aftermarket, it appears Ford Racing has a tip that looks like it slips over the stock one. Not a big fan of the chrome look, but some steel wool could take care of that.

Anyone have the Ford racing tip that can comment if it was a slip on? Maybe I could cut the end off and put the tip on what ever is left.

Also not sure if this could be bent back out.

13Raptorcrew,

Are you in a rush for the tips?

I'll be home around 24 Jan and am getting the exhaust done right away on my new 2014.

I can ship my stock ones to you if you want?

Let me know.

OP
OP
13raptorcrew

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13Raptorcrew,

Are you in a rush for the tips?

I'll be home around 24 Jan and am getting the exhaust done right away on my new 2014.

I can ship my stock ones to you if you want?

Let me know.

Right on! I wonder how much the shipping will be from Canada to Minnesota 55056? It may make it not worth it. I have never shipped anything across borders before?