Stainless Works True Dual exhaust + Stainless works headers and cats - thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shad0w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As I mentioned in a previous thread Im having a Roush stage2 SC installed on my 2013 raptor as well as the roush catback exhaust.

Now I was thinking... would look great to have a true dual exhaust on the rear...

Talking to Steeda.ca they pointed me to the following:

Stainless Works #842-FTRPT10CBUB
Ford Raptor 2010+ 3 True-Dual exhaust with dual chambered turbo mufflers exits under bumper with 3.5 slash-cut polished tips. Performance connect to fit to Stainless Works headers. For 5.4 & 6.2L Supercab-Supercrew

http://www.steeda.ca/images/products/469752402_FTRPT10CBUB-LMF.jpg

I think this would look great!

They also suggested pairing it with the following headers and cats

PN: FTRPT12HCATSC
Stainless Works Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers With Catted Pipe
2011-2012 Ford F-150 Raptor 6.2L SuperCrew & SuperCab Truck headers with 1.875" dia. primaries and 3" slip fit collectors with merge spikes. Inclu ... More Information

Anyone out there have this setup. If so how does it sound and look. Any pics or videos would be appreciated!

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A simple search on the forum, google, or youtube would get you exactly what you are looking for.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this exact setup! It rocks!! The exhaust tips will tarnish and fade if you don't take good care of them. I do a lot of offroading in the sand, so mine got sand blasted pretty good. I've never had any negative comments about my setup, even the techs at the Ford Dealership where it gets serviced love the sound :)

OP
OP
S

Shad0w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this exact setup! It rocks!! The exhaust tips will tarnish and fade if you don't take good care of them. I do a lot of offroading in the sand, so mine got sand blasted pretty good. I've never had any negative comments about my setup, even the techs at the Ford Dealership where it gets serviced love the sound :)

Did you do the headers and all
Is it exactly the same as what I listed

Could I ask you to post some pics and maybe a video or two of the sound
Would really appreciate it and thanks for posting your comment!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, have headers and everything. I think I have pics around somewhere, video I dont have, but I do have a gopro :). Stay tuned!!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay so same headers as I mentioned but diff exhaust? What did you get? The side exit?

Would still love to hear a vid :)
Yup, side exit, see pic above!! Video maybe this weekend, havent driven my raptor for a week, so busy.