6.2 Stainless Works Exhaust Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of pulling mine off. It's loud as shit and there's a ton of drone.
It gets hard to talk on the phone at times. I find myself letting off the gas to continue to conversation.

I'm going to dynomatt the interior and if that doesn't work you'll see mine in the garage sale section.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't sound bad at all...sounds 100% better than the stock...how does it sounds under load? Cab drone?

Most exhaust will get louder over time as they "break in"... Not that this will be enough for your taste

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It gets hard to talk on the phone at times. I find myself letting off the gas to continue to conversation.

I'm going to dynomatt the interior and if that doesn't work you'll see mine in the garage sale section.

ill buy it

OP
OP
buttsand

buttsand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drone increased a little from the stock exhaust. The Stainless Works muffler on this exhaust uses their s-tube design and is advertised no break-in changes over time. So far, so good. I'm happy, happy, happy.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I might be interested in the exhaust if you sell.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the free flowing exhaust and the tune I'm sure that truck doesn't feel like stock anymore, and the tranny is must more responsive as well. We did a few trucks with the 5-Star tune and difference over stock is quite impressive.