stainless works exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so. stainless works has a complete exhaust. headers, mufflers, cats, oxygen sensor bungs. rear exit polished tips. 3inch stainless 304l . anyone have and experience with this company. they have chambered turbo muffler with the kit. any feedback appreciated..

Reaction score
so. stainless works has a complete exhaust. headers, mufflers, cats, oxygen sensor bungs. rear exit polished tips. 3inch stainless 304l . anyone have and experience with this company. they have chambered turbo muffler with the kit. any feedback appreciated..

We have used them for many of our raptor builds. Stainless works makes a great product, It has form and function. Here is a video, Give me a call when your ready and I can set you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjokRnRW-s

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Micah, can you email me a price on the best full exhaust, headers included for my truck? I want something nice, no drone, with a nice look.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my plan is to do the stainless full system with the air raid cold air intake system. and the sct tuner. then go from there. i think those three things should put it real close to what i am looking for. truck runs good stock. but always want a little more sound and performance. just cant leave anything stock.