Stainless Works Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That is AWESOME. I plan on picking up headers eventually. I thought about building or having built, a cat back system with a dump, but this is perfect!

Sound clips yet?

s.reef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you guys do something that utilizes stock manifolds y pipe but exits at the side of the cab?

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I have you headers with factory connect would I just not use the y pipe?

Correct, You would just eliminate the Y-Pipe. This system will bolt straight up to that point.

Could you guys do something that utilizes stock manifolds y pipe but exits at the side of the cab?

Do you mean a lightning style? We do offer a factory connect lightning style exhaust for the Raptor
ftrpt10cbfty.jpg

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this system louder/quieter than the dual muffler setup?

The Dump system will be louder than the dual muffler systems. It does create a great WOT aggression but cruising speeds are actually tame. I was a bit surprised riding in the truck. It is not as aggressive as the Lightning system.

Also, we need a hanger set up for the SCab.

A hanger Setup?

We are working on pictures and literature for the Super cab complete kit. I should be able to post in next day or so.