Stainless Works Dump Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stainless Works will have a truck coming in next week for some new products R&D.

What do you guys think of a Dump/Turn Down system?

How many of you would be of interest?

This system would consist of Mufflers and Turn Downs/Dumps right out of the Muffler.

If we get enough interest in this we can make this happen for Factory connect(connects to factory cats and Y) and Performance connect( connect to SW Headers) systems.

Any questions let me know. Thanks

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I can tell you one thing I have had this for over a year on my truck it performers flawless and sounds great.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would have been nice to have a performance connect when I had my headers installed. Had to have my MBRP turndown welded to the performance y pipe

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have Stainless Works Header System already we would be making a performance connect so that it will connect right up to that system.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can it be retrofitted to current setups where the mufflers are pushed back? I have your full setup and stock exit point.

Issue is you can't run your system out the back and run spare tire using the stock exit point location.

Side note, if you run deavers you also have to modify the exhaust a little to work for stock exit point. Not sure if you guys knew that but probably did.

OP
OP
SWChris

SWChris

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can it be retrofitted to current setups where the mufflers are pushed back? I have your full setup and stock exit point.

Issue is you can't run your system out the back and run spare tire using the stock exit point location.

Side note, if you run deavers you also have to modify the exhaust a little to work for stock exit point. Not sure if you guys knew that but probably did.

Are you running the stock spare tire? We do installations here all the time where we keep the spare with out any issues.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it works with stock tire for sure. bigger not so much as it does not cross over the top of each other like stock. The bigger issue is the droop of springs does not work wit it. I had to tweak the exhaust to work so as not to hit.