Stainless power headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

never_summer

Reaction score
Looked but couldn't find anything on them, any reviews on stainless power headers? Should I just fork over for the sw headers?

Also has anyone had any issues with over the axle exhausts and axle interference from up travel?

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stainless Works = made in USA
Stainless Power = made in China

Both made by Stainless Works. From what I've been told, read, and seen, the Stainless Power are not any less of a quality product. Just wanted to make headers a little more affordable for people. Pretty sure they realize some people want made in USA only so they kept that option if that's the way you want to go.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I was thinking about the stainless power but I couldn't figure out which one is the one that will attach to the lightning exit exhaust.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Should be both. From my understanding, the only difference was where they were made.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Give me a min and I'll get you the information for them. I do know they're produced to Stainless Works specs and are backed by a guarantee.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked but couldn't find anything on them, any reviews on stainless power headers? Should I just fork over for the sw headers?

Also has anyone had any issues with over the axle exhausts and axle interference from up travel?

I have the stainless works true dual out the back. My aluminum support diff cover hits the drivers pipe slightly at full compression and I am running National Springs, and they hit slightly at full droop I think they call that.

I am planning to change up the exhaust slightly one of these days running thru the bottom of the bed, just have not got around to it.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had stainless power on my ild truck. Loved it! I think stainless works still does a quality check on them and a warranty.