Stainless Headers Decibels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have a decibel rating for stainless longtubes? Specifically with no cats? Didn't see anything on their website.

Commander made a guy with straight pipes get his mustang tested and change his exhaust back to stock. Max rating for Germany is 95 dB.

Thanks,

OP
OP
The Macf

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently an MBRP turndown until it gets to be too much. I still have the complete stock fatback though.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Found the sw video with high flow cats and true duals 86 dB at 3500 rpm.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently an MBRP turndown until it gets to be too much. I still have the complete stock fatback though.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Found the sw video with high flow cats and true duals 86 dB at 3500 rpm.
You're a ***** if you only rev limit at 3500!!! I bet the db's are over 100 when I smash my pedal to the metal, lmao

OP
OP
The Macf

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about the daily driving, it's the super uptight management I have to worry about.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am sure if you went LT's no cats and a Lightning exhaust you would be well over that. Hell wit Cat's I am sure mine would be.

I am sure any non chambered muffler with no cats will be loud enough for them to tell you to change it.