shorty headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whipple with pulley and throttle body upgrades, 60 lb/hr injectors, and full exhaust.

I went thru 6-7 pages of your posts and couldn't find your build? I got side tracked a lot or would of made it farther.

can you direct link me to your build?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went thru 6-7 pages of your posts and couldn't find your build? I got side tracked a lot or would of made it farther.

can you direct link me to your build?

My build was literally just completed (I waited to put any money into the truck until I was sure they weren't going to put a V8 in the new Raptor) so I haven't gotten around to putting a build thread together yet. I'll try to get one up in the next week or so.

OP
OP
R

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build was literally just completed (I waited to put any money into the truck until I was sure they weren't going to put a V8 in the new Raptor) so I haven't gotten around to putting a build thread together yet. I'll try to get one up in the next week or so.

awesome. I was reading where one guy had huge tuning problems. I will be looking forward to seeing how yours went and if yours had any problems.

I do agree with the one guy saying our trucks are not being made since 2014 there prob wont be anymore things for us to add or build on that isn't out already.