Roush Exhaust Install Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjpmet

Reaction score
So I purchased the Roush side exhaust and getting ready to install and noticed the installation information provided in the box is missing some pages as compared to the one Roush has on line.

The question I have and where they differ is does the new cat pipe adaptor provided get used to connect to the new intermediate pipe or is it required to cut the existing cat pipe adaptor where it connects to the resonator and reuse the original?

sounds counter intuitive to reuse but.....

Any help is appreciated.

Have a call into Roush but no return call yet.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The center section of the pipe needs to be cut to length. The choice is your to remove or keep the resonator. i personally got rid of it and am pleased. Hold everything in place and make small cuts till its perfect. Dont forget the support the bolts to the rear leaf spring either

OP
OP
R

rjpmet

Reaction score
The center section of the pipe needs to be cut to length. The choice is your to remove or keep the resonator. i personally got rid of it and am pleased. Hold everything in place and make small cuts till its perfect. Dont forget the support the bolts to the rear leaf spring either

Done and kept the resonator sounds great and no low rpm drone , thanks!