Roush Exhaust $557.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seeyalater

Reaction score
Just thought I would share this. Stage3 has a 7% off Roush exhaust deal, bringing it down to $557.00 or $603.00 for Black Tips. This was the best deal I could find anywhere online and went for it.

I don't even have my truck yet. I also have a bunch of other goodies waiting to go on the truck. If only my truck would arrive already...been sitting 30 miles away for 10 days now.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was gonna do magnaflow because thats what I have on my V but I may go roush for the truck now.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you call Morrie? I bet he can get a good deal on this exhaust.

Just thought I would share this. Stage3 has a 7% off Roush exhaust deal, bringing it down to $557.00 or $603.00 for Black Tips. This was the best deal I could find anywhere online and went for it.

I don't even have my truck yet. I also have a bunch of other goodies waiting to go on the truck. If only my truck would arrive already...been sitting 30 miles away for 10 days now.

OP
OP
S

Seeyalater

Reaction score
Did you call Morrie? I bet he can get a good deal on this exhaust.

I just ordered a Roll-X and Bedrug from him last week. I didnt know he can get the Roush stuff. Either way, I went with the black tips from S3.

Now I just need wheels and my actual truck...

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morrie at Bak Factory Outlet. He's a really great guy and delivers great service.

He has great pricing and sells more than Bak.
He's about $599 shipped on the Roush.