6.2 Resonator -TO- Turndown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o-townFLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
INSTALL: Resonator -TO- Turndown

Just wanted to showchase what a 2013 with a resonator turndown looked like...

I bought all the parts at a local PepBoys and did the job in my driveway. The parts consist of:

- 3" turndown
- 3" exhaust piping approx. 13.5"
- 3" clamp
- Universal exhaust hanger

All can be had for about $35 or less

The exhaust piping slid right into the resonator. I then measured where the existing stock hanger placement was and cut the piping to size. Slid the 3" turndown on w/ clamp and then adjusted the hanger to the appropriate length/angle

It has a huge rumble/growl when given throtal with NO rasp on decel at any RPM, just a a great sounding decel rumble.

Drone is present at crushing speeds of 60mph (1250-1500rpm) but is not intrusive. 70mph cruising (2k rpm) is the same.

FOOTAGE:

?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Last edited:

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that looks real clean! Let's see a video if you manage to get one!

OP
OP
o-townFLA

o-townFLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worth a try for anybody. If you don't like it return the parts or eat the low dollar amount

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

That sounds nasty

It's surpisingly mellow on the highway but gnarls from the get go or wide open

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Worth a try for anybody. If you don't like it return the parts or eat the low dollar amount

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

It's surpisingly mellow on the highway but gnarls from the get go or wide open

Yea I was curious about drone because I ran a custom straight pipe for a while and the drone on the highway was a kinda bad. So I assume it's a little more tolerable with the resonator can