reputable SoCal Exhaust shops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am leaning towards the magnaflow magnapack exhaust and wanted to see if anyone here in SoCal can recommend a good exhaust shop in SoCal? I am located just south of LAX. I saw in a post a while back someone mentioned something in Santa Ana but I can not find that post. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ace muffler in Westminster ca did my magnapack, been going there for 15 years, good work for a good price!

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have any sound clips, I can try to record one and post it. there are a few on youtube that u can check out...

OP
OP
NDPUTNAM

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ace muffler in Westminster ca did my magnapack, been going there for 15 years, good work for a good price!

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. Did you get the magnapack from them or order and bring in? Let me know your name and I will let them know you referred me!

Nick

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine online and brought it in to have it installed. Tell you what im probably going to change my magnapack to the race can muffler, I could sell you mine and we could bring our trucks in together and ill have chris the owner swap out the mufflers on both our trucks for cheap! ive only had this muffler for about 3 months