6.2 Reputable exhaust shops in SW michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zer0gravity

Reaction score
I have my SW headers already and finally got the rear exit exhaust. Anyone worked with a shop local to SW Michigan? (I'm from Kalamazoo)

Thanks, I'll post some pics / videos of it when its completed. :big_banana_Dance:

OP
OP
zer0gravity

zer0gravity

Reaction score
I looked for authorized shops but they are all on the East side (Detroit). Was hoping for a shop that was somewhat local.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I looked for authorized shops but they are all on the East side (Detroit). Was hoping for a shop that was somewhat local.

Any Performance shop should have the capabilities to do an installation on a Raptor. If you cant find one you trust i would check in to the Chicago area as we have many shops over in that area that are very reputable. If you need a shop in that area let me know and i can help you find one. Thank

OP
OP
zer0gravity

zer0gravity

Reaction score
Any Performance shop should have the capabilities to do an installation on a Raptor. If you cant find one you trust i would check in to the Chicago area as we have many shops over in that area that are very reputable. If you need a shop in that area let me know and i can help you find one. Thank

Sadly, Kalamazoo sits between Chicago and Detroit, 2.5 hours both ways.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly, Kalamazoo sits between Chicago and Detroit, 2.5 hours both ways.

As this is just the Catback, Have you tried doing the installation yourself? You and a buddy can probably install this system in about 2 hours. Pretty simple installation.

But any Muffler or exhaust shop can do the job. Any for dealership as we have many that are dealers for our product now.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe Force Engineering in Plainwell, there are not many performance shops around sadly. If I ever go full headers I will have my nephew help me do mine on his lift as it does not look or sound fun at all to install.

OP
OP
zer0gravity

zer0gravity

Reaction score
Any chance anyone wants to do a headers install with me :) It's looking like its going to be $500+ to have a shop install them.

I'd be willing to throw some cash at anyone that helps (sucks spending 1/2 the price on just the install) along with the standard food/beer gifts as well.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Header install is a big job on the 6.2. I had the same issue as you trying to find a good local shop. I went out of state to get mine installed and they did a terrible job.

My suggestion is to head to detroit and have Livernois do the install. If you want a place closer, Pauls high performance in Jackson works on Raptors. If you ever need something in the Kzoo area let me know.