raptor noob with exhaust question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hatcher2014

Reaction score
Looking to go with different headers, cat delete, and straight piping it. My question with this do i need to buy a tuner or have it tuned as well. and has anyone done this and do they like it. If there is already a thread about this would someone point me in that direction please. I tried searching for it but didnt come up with anything. And as for the noise i want it loud and i know its going to be. Thanks in advance for the help.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes you will need a tune to turn the O2 sensors off. I have Corsa intake, 5 Star perf tune, SW headers, catless Y pipe, into an MBRP turndown. It's loud and awesome and has been verified as badass and your neighbors will hate you.

Vids in my sig

OP
OP
H

Hatcher2014

Reaction score
Yes you will need a tune to turn the O2 sensors off. I have Corsa intake, 5 Star perf tune, SW headers, catless Y pipe, into an MBRP turndown. It's loud and awesome and has been verified as badass and your neighbors will hate you.

Vids in my sig

you must be the guy i found on youtube. your the reason i want to do it. your truck sounds amazing

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

sorry the Macf i thought i saw your truck on youtube. yours does sound amazing this is the truck i found on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68810zxO-0s

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hatcher
How do you intend to get around the DEQ smog ****'s? You are in Oregon aren't you?