QTP Exhaust Cutout Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
th_172.jpg

QTP Electric Exhaust Cutout followed by Flowmaster 40.

I think i screwed up the posting of the video. Someone pls explain what i did wrong?

B

Bojangles

that does sound nice Flounder. Tell us about it..... is one of your factory switches powering the electric cut-out??

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that does sound nice Flounder. Tell us about it..... is one of your factory switches powering the electric cut-out??

It came with a giant toggle switch that is too big to mount anywhere. It requires a (momentary on - off - monentary on) type of switch. The same kind used for power windows. The switch must be wired to reverse the polarity to the electric motor between the up and down position. I have ordered a mini toggle switch and i intend to mount it on the top of the gray box that houses the other switches. By top I mean the front edge where you won't be able to see it at all. That's the plan anyway.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came with a giant toggle switch that is too big to mount anywhere. It requires a (momentary on - off - monentary on) type of switch. The same kind used for power windows. The switch must be wired to reverse the polarity to the electric motor between the up and down position. I have ordered a mini toggle switch and i intend to mount it on the top of the gray box that houses the other switches. By top I mean the front edge where you won't be able to see it at all. That's the plan anyway.

that's exactly what I did with mine.