GEN 1 P0430 Error, not long after Roush SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time I heard of anyone running their truck on stock tune with a completed SC installed. I remember a big warning about that...

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First time I heard of anyone running their truck on stock tune with a completed SC installed. I remember a big warning about that...

No no no, I just flipped it back and forth to see if it would not show whatever data for them. I didn't run it.

For the record, it still shows as modified.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

My guess is the cat was faulty prior to the blower install and the additional heat and air flow cooked its goose. Your best bet is to invest in a high flow header system with free flowing cats that will lower EGT's over 200*F and resolve this issue. The best aftermarket cat and header system for your truck is Kooks.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I have a boat load of stock cat pipes in our shed but shipping is going to be expensive. See if any local Raptor guys have headers and saved their cat system.

JimIII
Could you point me in the direction of the exact Kooks header system I should go with, when the time comes? I'd like to keep my Magnaflow muffler since I like how non-obnoxious it is.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could you point me in the direction of the exact Kooks header system I should go with, when the time comes? I'd like to keep my Magnaflow muffler since I like how non-obnoxious it is.

Yes for sure you should do the Kooks 1 3/4" longtubes + Y pipe with High flow cats. Bolts up to your magnaflow and will sound very good, not obnoxious because the magnaflow is one of the more quiet systems.

2010-2013 Raptor 6.2L Kooks Long Tube Headers and Catted Y-Pipes

JimIII

OP
OP
Dane

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score