6.2 New Exhaust (Exhaust Thread Done Right)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2013 Ford Raptor Dual Borla - YouTube

5470-exhaust-parts.jpg

5468-x-pipe-mufflers-tips.jpg

5469-4-magnaflow-tip.jpg

5471-x-pipe.jpg

5472-borls-s-type.jpg

5480-tips.jpg

I had the factory y cut out then a custom set up done with 2.5" pipe. i got a 2.5" Magnaflow x pipe (10791) then 2 2.5" in/out Borla S-Type muffler (40842S) and finished off with with 2 2.25" in 4" Magnaflow tips (35126) that had to be stepped up to 2.5". i then painted the whole system with VHT silver header paint. will post more pics later as i still want to paint the tail pipes black and the muffler shop is going to post up pics this week also (they have pics of the whole system). it has the same nice tone all the way through the rpm range and no drone while cruising and at highway speeds. it's a little quitter than i was hoping so i can see some longtube headers in my future but as it sits i'am very happy with the sound. if you have any questions or want more pics or video let me know. Will be making a new video and an in cab video once my suction cup mount comes in for my Go Pro 3.

There that's how it's done Video, pics and then the description.
When posting an exhaust thread with out a video is like giving a crackhead a crack pipe without crack in it. we don't care what exhaust you have even if it's made from reversed engineered parts from a crashed aline spaceship and sounds like Angles singing. yes granted you are excited about you'r new exhaust and how sweet it sounds but it's all useless with out a vid and pics. even cell phone vids and pics will do until you can get better ones done :grd:or you'll have lots of pissed off forum members:upyours::chair:. My Exhaust was done on friday but waited to post until my video was done enjoy.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ill have check this out at home with my good speakers or my kicker ear phones. This is a setup ive thought of changing to just to get rid of the little bit of drone i get

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How the hell do you post the video so it shows up in the thread. i tried for a bit but gave up i know it's some thing simple but for the life of me can't remember how to do it.