Need loud exhaust setup suggestions!! help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

702_Rider

Reaction score
So I'm in Las Vegas so running no cats is just out of the picture. So thats dilemma one. Dilemma two is I am going to cut my rear bumper off to dovetail my rear bedsides, so I don't want the stock exhaust right side outlet. I was thinking the Corsa Xtreme, with LT headers, and then cut the exhaust so it dumps over the rear axle. Any other suggestions?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lt headers - i think it's safe to say SW, American Racing or Kook will all be good choices...exhaust wise, corsa xtreme...sounds mean as hell w/headers and doesn't drone...you can also see about a high mount exhaust option like KHC does...

OP
OP
702_Rider

702_Rider

Reaction score
lt headers - i think it's safe to say SW, American Racing or Kook will all be good choices...exhaust wise, corsa xtreme...sounds mean as hell w/headers and doesn't drone...you can also see about a high mount exhaust option like KHC does...

How are the American Racing headers, compared to say Stainless works? Only seen one guy on FRF and they are aggressive as ****!

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are the American Racing headers, compared to say Stainless works? Only seen one guy on FRF and they are aggressive as ****!

Love my SW headers...American Racing seem to cost a bit more but from what I've seen the build quality is outstanding...can't go wrong with any of the 3 mentioned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
702_Rider

702_Rider

Reaction score
Love my SW headers...American Racing seem to cost a bit more but from what I've seen the build quality is outstanding...can't go wrong with any of the 3 mentioned...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have any leaks with the SW headers ?