Need help on SW dual rear exhaust 2013 Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldguy01

Reaction score
Hey Guys, anyone put this on their Super crew 2013 yet??? I must be the first, instructions are incomplete, appears they didn't account for 2013 changes as there's a resignater behind the flange, its all 3 inch, instructions say 2.5 in front of y pipe, went with out and drivers side not even close to going out Unreal, need help today or will be sending this back

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, anyone put this on their Super crew 2013 yet??? I must be the first, instructions are incomplete, appears they didn't account for 2013 changes as there's a resignater behind the flange, its all 3 inch, instructions say 2.5 in front of y pipe, went with out and drivers side not even close to going out Unreal, need help today or will be sending this back

Hi Baldguy01,

Just saw this post, what's going on? Please give us a call at (800)878-3635, ask for Paul.

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Baldguy01

Reaction score
exhaust in

Thanks for the reply - I did finally get the exhaust in. Went to the exhaust experts in Meyerstown. The short of it was we had to cut the resignator pipe about 4 inches to get it to fit initially.

Once installed and still on the ramp lift, fired it up, sounded good but seemed congested/constricted still.

10 minutes later it was void of the resignator and now hows a ss straight piece instead and wow, huge difference. Very very happy now with and sounds 10 times better than the Rousch. Deeper sound all around with the duals.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah that resonator muffles the sound a bit, we thought of designing our kit to eliminate it but we must design a system that is acceptable to the majority, BUT when the resonator is deleted it does sound really awesome.

Thanks for the feedback, glad your happy with the system!