Need exhaust help. Loud exhaust in need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

702_Rider

Reaction score
Im stuck between the Corsa Xtreme or maybe like a MBRP turn down. Im set on running American Racing Headers with the exhaust, but thats where I get stuck...
I also do NOT want a lighting style. If you guys could give me some suggestions on loud setups that wont be robbing me of power.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Headers and turn down. Run cats.

Headers and turndown and no cats will breathe really easy. It works for me.

OP
OP
702_Rider

702_Rider

Reaction score
Headers and turn down. Run cats.

Headers and turndown and no cats will breathe really easy. It works for me.

I saw your YouTube video. It was pretty loud even with the windows up. It's just the problem of not running cats. How I would do it. Is there a reason besides the pain in the ass of smog to run cats?

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you wanna run the factory y-pipe and cats just remove the resonator and muffler . Then run a lightning style exit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431987266.049320.jpg not the prettiest but it did the job and was tucked up high . Went to a full Roush exhaust, due to going to instah headers and I wanted some back pressure since I won't be running cats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the cats no reason to get rid of them plus it'll prevent the exhaust from stinking up the place

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah no real need to go catless. Today's high flow cats aren't restrictive and in my opinion provide a deeper tone vs raspier when catless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk