Modifying Corsa exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know Corsa spends a lot of time/ research in the sound of their exhaust. I'm not a huge fan of the "pitchfork" look for the exit. If I just cut it off after the muffler and did a turn down or fabricated the stock "dual-look" pipes to fit onto the single pipe exit after the muffler. What effect would this have on the sound/ drone.... any other issues it will cause?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A turn down will more than likely cause some drone. I had my stock pipes fabricated to work with my SW turbo s tube muffler which would be about the same as your talking about except for the difference in sound due to the corsa.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could cut it and try it, it could always be re-attached. If it's about the appearance why not just cut the tips off and put a turn down there. This would keep the exit out from under the cab area and should not significantly change the tone or add drone to the equation.