metal mulisha exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thugsmasher

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is interested, but I just bought this exhaust for my Raptor for $194.00 plus tax from Amazon. There were a few left to buy. I know it's not the most popular out there, but for that price I don't mind trying it out. I can always convert back and not be out $500+.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone is interested, but I just bought this exhaust for my Raptor for $194.00 plus tax from Amazon. There were a few left to buy. I know it's not the most popular out there, but for that price I don't mind trying it out. I can always convert back and not be out $500+.

I run it, sounds great, but it did take a little to get used to the 6" tip, but it grows on you, I did remove the Skull with the jermin helmet, didn't want to offend certain people and get a key accross my truck.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice price! With 4 inch tubing and the small magnapack/resonator style muffler, should be nice and loud. Like you said, definitely worth a shot for the price. I'd be interested if I hadn't just bought and installed my setup. Would love to hear it once it's installed.

Any sound clips @J DAMAGE? If not, what would you compare the sound and volume too? Is it loud? Do you get some drone?

Thanks for giving everyone the heads up about it!

@Humvee21 tried to attach the link but doesn't want to work. I just went to Amazon.com and searched metal mulisha exhaust and it was the only one for $194

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thugsmasher

Reaction score
@ humvee 21

Do a search by part# metal mulisha 60-0017. My link won't work for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

thugsmasher

Reaction score
Super crew. It says it won't fit per Amazon, but if you go to Gibson's Web site, the part number is for 2011-2014.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice price! With 4 inch tubing and the small magnapack/resonator style muffler, should be nice and loud. Like you said, definitely worth a shot for the price. I'd be interested if I hadn't just bought and installed my setup. Would love to hear it once it's installed.

Any sound clips @J DAMAGE? If not, what would you compare the sound and volume too? Is it loud? Do you get some drone?

@Humvee21 tried to attach the link but doesn't want to work. I just went to Amazon.com and searched metal mulisha exhaust and it was the only one for $194

Here's mine, done over a yr ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOrW5RbJggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGM2JKCdCMM

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

little drone, not bad,my son and wife don't complain so it can't be to bad, but I love the fact I set off the car alarms in my area, lol.

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, done over a yr ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOrW5RbJggs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGM2JKCdCMM

little drone, not bad,my son and wife don't complain so it can't be to bad, but I love the fact I set off the car alarms in my area, lol.

Thanks @J DAMAGE for the clips. Sounds nice. I'm surprised how loud it is even with the resonator still in. I appreciate the response and the links. Seems like a great value to someone wanting a system with some volume. I also see why you took off the skeleton graffic on the tip, looks much better too with the just black.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @J DAMAGE for the clips. Sounds nice. I'm surprised how loud it is even with the resonator still in. I appreciate the response and the links. Seems like a great value to someone wanting a system with some volume. I also see why you took off the skeleton graffic on the tip, looks much better too with the just black.

Couldn't take a chance with the skull, and get my truck keyed because people don't know what M/M is, and the muffler they use is about 8-10" long, 6" round, pretty small.