MBRP side exit vs Corsa Xtreme

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapTrap

Reaction score
I took my mbrp off today and went back to stock. I'm thinking about going with corsa sometime in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the MBRP turn down and dont much enjoy the drone at 50-60+. Will be switching to the corsa extreme soon, lots of positive reviews of it.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread but I just switched from Corsa Sport to MBRP so I figured it was worth posting.

I wanted a turn-down setup so I don't have to worry about catching the rear tips when wheeling. I also heard the MBRP on a friends truck and really liked the sound. I have posted two videos that might give people an idea of the difference.

The main thing I have noticed so far with the MBRP, is that off the line, it is much louder in the cab, almost a rumble feel. So far I have enjoyed that feeling but time will tell if that gets annoying. I haven't taken it for a long road trip yet so I can't comment on drone, but cruising around town, it quiets down to Corsa levels. It does feel as if it has a little more get-up-and-go, but that may be in my head. The MBRP has a smoother bass tone compared to the Corsa at idle and off the line, but again, that sounds carries through the cab more (I think mostly because the exhaust exits closer to the cab).

If you bury the pedal, both exhausts give a very satisfactory roar that will be sure to leave a grin on your face.

Corsa Sport (PN: 14387)

MBRP (PN: S5242409)

Hope this helps someone out there!
~bigrig

Mufaza2

Reaction score
I just had the Corsa Xtreme installed on my 12 Screw. And I have to say, I love the tone and the sound of it. Couldn't be happier. It is loud, but that's what i love about it. Sounds perfect to me.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa extreme. Hands down. No drone at hwy, nice growl at daily driving. Rabid lion trying to kill your whole family at hammer.

stevelp99

Reaction score
I second on the Corsa Xtreme, they're easy to live with day to day, no drone at pretty much any speed, yet when you step on it, it screams to life, very unique sound.

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The corsa Xtreme does wake up the neighbors when it starts up but then mellows out after about a minute.