Maryland Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My brother is in the same boat as some of you other guys, by the way. Got suckered in by Maryland Speed's holiday pricing scam. Rest of the truck is done; now just waiting for a stocked exhaust part. Should have ordered from Rick.

bubbajr

Reaction score
Finally! My exhaust came in yesterday. These idiots continuously gave me the run-around but eventually it got here. They also offered me a discount on a future purchase for my troubles. :ROFLJest::flipthebird: marylandspeed. They even sent me an air intake for a diesel truck but intercepted the package the day before delivery. (Long story)
Hopefully everyone is either close, already got it, or gave up and cancelled.

colear3

Reaction score
Finally! My exhaust came in yesterday. These idiots continuously gave me the run-around but eventually it got here. They also offered me a discount on a future purchase for my troubles. :ROFLJest::flipthebird: marylandspeed. They even sent me an air intake for a diesel truck but intercepted the package the day before delivery. (Long story)
Hopefully everyone is either close, already got it, or gave up and cancelled.

Here I am still waiting on my order to ship...same runaround. :flipthebird:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
did everyone finally get the exhaust?

Negative. After waiting for 3 months, my bro finally had enough and did a credit card dispute (which he won) and ordered from Rick at Freedom Motorsports. Rick's pricing was extremely competitive and he had us the parts in like 3 days.

Truck is currently apart getting the Kooks downpipes and SPD adapters installed. Can't wait to hear it!