Maryland Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware I made the mistake of ordering the Corsa black tip exhaust from Maryland Speed on Black Friday.

Price was good, but it's been 60 days and still no info on where the **** my exhaust is. Every time I email these scumbags I just get the round around that it should have shipped by now and they will check with Corsa.

Don't make the same mistake I did, order from a reputable dealer.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
Discounted orders take longer. We do not hide that, and it is agreed to in the order terms. With the holidays stuff was closed almost two weeks, so 60 days is not really 60 days. I have no clue who the OP is, but if he wants to contact us, we will do whatever we can.

It is hard. People come to us wanting the best price. We do that, and tell them there is no promised delivery date, and we bulk order parts, and there are no cancelations. This is because the more we discount, we eliminate suppliers on price alone. Then it becomes "I would have paid more to get them faster!". But it's not I will pay you more. It's suddenly you want to pay someone else 20% more.

bubbajr

Reaction score
I also ordered that exhaust on Black Friday. I agree, price was good. I keep getting the run around too. I've been told for the last 3 weeks that "you should see an update this week." or "it was supposed to ship out this week". :bs:
I understand, marylandspeed, that you have these awesome "terms and conditions" and now unfortunately realize its going to take longer, but the lying about the order status is unacceptable! :Frustrated:
Good luck with your orders. Hopefully they ship out soon...

OP
OP
M

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your website say's absolutely nothing about exceptionally long wait times. Only that these exhausts cannot be canceled because they are custom orders.

If something would have been said prior to the purchase I would have been expecting the wait or I would have went somewhere else.

You spam my email daily with junk but cannot send an email to Corsa about these orders? Come on man.

bubbajr

Reaction score
I found out why the orders are taking so long. Looks like they were able to offer the discount because they save money on fuel and toll costs.

Attachments

• raptor forum delivery joke.jpg
    raptor forum delivery joke.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 55

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm playing the waiting game too. They respond to all my emails, just have not been able to get any tracking info yet

Last edited: